- All utilities paid PLUS expanded cable TV and local telephone service
- Emergency call systems in each apartment
- Modern fire detection systems
- Medication administration
- 3 Home-style meals served daily
- 24 Hour trained onsite staff
- Engaging activities
- Weekly housekeeping and FULL laundry service
- Scheduled transportation
Do you want to maintain your independent lifestyle, but need additional assistance to do so? We can help! We accept private pay, long-term care insurance, V.A., and Medicaid. A VA pension known as Aid & Attendance may be available for veterans and widowed spouses of veterans that served during war time. To learn more, contact your local VA.
In addition to the basic services which start at $2499.00 per month for private pay, Heritage Assisted Living of Oklahoma also offers personalized assistance plans. Our Director of nursing will interview with the resident and / or family to determine the appropriate assistance for the resident. Your move in fee is $1000.00 and is due when your apartment is reserved. We’re a pet friendly community. Call us now to learn more.